This picture looks like a poster which is promoting Annie's world tour. It's edited in an interesting way and the poster includes the names of the cities where the concerts are going to take place and the signature of the artist. The composition is very interesting as well. There is a leading line as the model's body forms a shape of the guitar. In my view it will attract people as the picture of the singer is really nice.
This picture was made from different angle. It is a low-angle shot, which allowed me to make the guitar and model more powerful. I also like how the model looks on this picture and her arms on the guitar. I have made this picture in black and white with a cold blue tone which makes the picture even more powerful. The background is white so nothing can distract people's attention and the way in which guitar appears on the picture looks very eye-catching.
The composition of the picture is really interesting and unusual. Model is looking at her guitar in such way as she would look at her boyfriend. At the same time the guitar is dressed in the same way as a man. There is a hat on the top and the coat on the 'body' of the guitar. I found this very attractive. Model looks very happy looking at her guitar. The editing has made the picture really bright and contrast.
This picture also made in bright colours. I have changed the contrast and the brightness of the image in order to make it look more attractive. It looks that the model is thinking about something and next to her is her guitar in a man's coat. This makes the picture look very unusual. I have also added some blue midtones. The coat on the guitar attracts people's attention on the object we are promoting - the guitar and the music institution as a whole.
On the photo above we can see the guitar clearly and it looks eye-catching. Model is not looking at the camera so her face doesn't distract the audience from the main object we are promoting. Background is quite usual and not distracting so the viewers' full attention is going to be on the guitar.
This picture is edited in bright colours to attract people's attention. I have used warm colours in editing so we can see bright colourful trees on the background. As the background is interesting and may attract people's attention rather than guitar, I have used a music quote to make people aware of what I'm promoting and what is the main object on the picture.
On this picture I have decided to make a model with the guitar colourful and the background in black and white. This is in order to attract the attention of the viewers to the model with the guitar and not to the background with beautiful cathedral and trees. As we can't see the model's face we pay our attention mostly on what she is holding in her hands - on the guitar.
On this picture I have used blue highlights to make the sky and the model brighter. As a result the picture looks much more interesting and attracts by its brightness and contract.
This picture is made in sepia effect. As a result it seems a bit historical which is good as we can see a cathedral on the background. The colours are mild and warm so we can feel the atmosphere of autumn which is quite inspirational.
I have decided to edit this picture in black and white. To make the audience aware what I am promoting with the help of this photo I have used a music quote on the top of the picture so the viewers will understand where is the main object of the picture and where to look at.
I think this picture looks quite modern and interesting because I have used the effect which is in blue colour. It will be a good idea to use this picture as a cover for CDs or as advertisement in the teen magazines. The girl is not looking at the camera so people will pay attention more on the guitar rather than the face of the model. Such a background is not distracting, that's why people will immediately understand the purpose of the picture.
The colours of this picture are very nice and eye-catching. They will definitely attract people's attention. The girl is holding the guitar in such way so we can see it in details. Model is behind the guitar, therefore, she doesn't distract viewers from the main object.
The picture is edited in the soft black and white effect. The guitar is more white and the girl is more black, therefore, the guitar attracts people's attention.
The picture is edited in the really interesting and unusual way. Model looks great but she is holding the guitar in front of herself so the attention on the guitar will definitely take place. The picture is also really bright, the colours look attractive and the audience will be interested in the photo. Background doesn't distract people's attention what is really important.















No comments:
Post a Comment